You can help Wild Grinders Wiki by making it more gnarly and rad-awesome than you've expected.
|Season №:||Season 1|
|Season episode №:||19a|
|Overall episode №:||19a|
|Directed by:||Ron Doucet|
|Written by:||Dan Danko & Tom K. Mason|
Scream a Little Scream
Wild Zombies is the first half of the 19th episode of the Wild Grinder series. This episode focuses that the cursed pumpkin, Dias de los Diablitos, poisoned the Grinders and turn them into zombies.
|Brazil||Zumbis Detonadores||Detonator Zombies|
- Earlier before Wild Zombies was aired, a deleted scene was introduced as "Lil Zombies".
- It seems that several of characters are not shocked or frightened to the Grinders' zombified appearances.
- When Emo Crys' head flies to Stubford's right hand in order to devour it, surprisingly, Stubford is not infected by this bite.
- However, this could be unusual; in reality, characters can be infected by the zombies' bites, when tearing the fleshes off. After the infection, the characters die and transform themselves into the same deadly species. This process of being infected by the zombie bite is later added in Texas Skateboard Horrorland Zombie Activity 3.
- Lil Rob is quickly moved in a disappearing way, when zooming to the pumpkin.
- In fact, the Grinders are moved in front of the counter, after Jack Knife carved the pumpkin, and Lil Rob disgusted of the smell.
- Stubford, alone, sees a zombie Emo Crys, with his arm very loose, as Officer Lacowski appears quickly.