|Season №:||Season 1|
|Season episode №:||6a|
|Overall episode №:||6a|
|Airing Time:||10:00 p.m.|
|Directed by:||Ron Doucet|
|Written by:||Christian Duguay|
Picnic of Doom
Neptune's Chowder is the first half of the sixth episode of the first season of Wild Grinders.
Meaty appears sleeping outside at the side of the Dyrdek family's house, as Lil Rob and Goggles walk ahead to Meaty. Lil Rob commands Meaty to wake up, but Meaty refuse his advice. Lil Rob creates a bluff that they are going to a new theme park, which Meaty quickly awaken himself, delighted. Almost falling for this trick, Meaty remembers that there is a tub full with soapy water, hiding inside a cardboard box. Jack Knife pops out of the cardboard box, as Rob drags Meaty to the tub. Interruption occurs by Shark Attack as he dives in the tub with his surfboard-shaped skateboard. Shark Attack tells the story about how he rides Neptune's Chowder, a massive and dangerous wave. Neptune's Chowder begins with the wind blowing west, the hermit crab without seeing the shadow, but eaten by a shark, and sarcastically, dolphins jumping through a doughnut.
Shark Attack invites the Grinders to the beach, in order to surf. Shark Attack introduces his father, Shark Bite, who also tells a story that he rode Neptune's Chowder, and retrieves a scar on the back of his right leg. Shark Bite teaches them how to surf, especially Flipz and Stubford Hucksterball.
The next day, Neptune's Chowder makes its appearance as a hefty wave. The Grinders, except for Rob and Meaty, retreated. Both Shark Attack and Shark Bite lied to Lil Rob, as Neptune's Chowder have taken place about 100 years and they haven't ride Neptune's Chowder for the first time; Shark Bite had a scar on his leg in a pool accident. Lil Rob is a bit tricked off and disappointed, but calm to the end of their conservation. Meaty almost conquered his fear of water, as both Grinders surf to Neptune's Chowder as fearless. Rob and Meaty are held by victory, as the others, except for Stubford, cheered on. In conclusion, a photo is taken after the group are prepared to say "Shaw, shaw"!
- The Wild Grinders, especially Flipz and Stubford Hucksterball, have their first time surfing other than skateboarding.
- Shark Bite made his first appearance.
|Brazil||A Chowder do Netuno||Neptune's Chowder|
- Before Neptune's Chowder was aired on June 8, 2012, it was renamed earlier as Breakfast of Skaters (as of the second half of the twelfth episode). After the second half of episode 6 is Breakfast of Skaters, both Neptune's Chowder and Squatch Grinder swapped places correctly on the Nicktoons website.
- The second mistake that Nicktoons made is that the clip of Squatch Grinder is showing the beginning clip of Neptune's Chowder, after episode 5 was released on May 25,2012.
- This is the first time that the episode made the Wild Grinders receive a 10:00 PM time instead of 7:00 PM.